We activated a default ticket template to your ticket shop. You can easily add and connect your own ticket layouts to the Ticketing Dashboard. Follow the step-by-step guide in this article to use the photoshop template for a custom ticket layout.
- Open the tab Layout
- Select the event you want to add the template to
- Add a new template by clicking the + icon
- Fill in the name of the template
- Select or drag the file in the marked field. You can download a layout example by clicking on ‘A photoshop template is available here’. Now you can design your own template with photoshop. Save this as a PNG, JPG or JPEG file. Note: the file has to be the following size: ‘1130 X 1240’ and the file can’t be bigger than 1MB.
- Select what information you want to show on the ticket template and click the Save button.
- Open the tab Event Settings and then open the tab Tickets.
- Press the ticket type bar you want to connect the template to.
- Select the template you want to connect to the ticket in the drop-down menu under Ticket Template
- Press the Save button