On this page you have an overview of all your templates. Here are possible interaction options you have for each template:
- Edit Template
- Delete Template
- Clone template
- Preview template
- Download HTML
Add a new template
Click on the + add button
New template menu:
- Campaigns settings = you are asked to enter a description for this template. This is to
explain the purpose of the specific template i.e. “this is a sales follow-up email”. This
description will help people understand what this template is made for when editing.
- Design= design your template(drag & drop content, define a structure, add buttons, html,
etc.). Your creativity is the limit!
- Text version = sometimes images are not displayed in mailbox. Instead you’ll have lines of
text as a back-up. This is where you can upload this back-up text. And Add a link to
visualize your email in a browser.
- Send test mail =you can either send a test email to selected recipients, or preview the
template(to see what it looks like in a mailbox or a browser).
- Back=go back to the previous page (template overview)
- Save= save your template.
In settings, you can add or delete a new sender email address and sender name.
When you receive an email, the sender email addressand nameis what you see in the FROM tab. Example:
Important: In order to create a firstname.lastname@example.org(this is an email address your recipient cannot reply to): Set-up a NOREPLY sender address requires manual configuration. Please contact supportt o enable this.